Same goal, less time.
Write Your Friggin’ Book Already™ has been revamped to now be a six-month program focusing on writing your book, with professional editing and publishing support offered as optional at the end.
This means you get the same goal – a readable book – in a simpler, easier, and more accessible format.
It’s a win-win for everyone.
Less overwhelm, more support and ease
For over a month, I’ve been getting on calls with people to see how I can help them write their book. During these calls, one thing has become abundantly clear: we are all completely and totally overwhelmed.
When I created Write Your Friggin’ Book Already™, the world was hopeful. The pandemic hadn’t happened yet and people were longing for all-in-one-solutions that lasted a year or even more. When I launched WYFBA 2020, the pandemic had just started and we all thought sitting at home would mean extra time and energy to finally do things like write, edit, polish and publish our books.
Now, a year later, we’re all exhausted. We are emotionally spent. We don’t want to plan for a whole year from now, because we know all too well how much life can change in that time.
I hear you. I am you. I am also exhausted and overwhelmed. So my mantra lately is: how can I simplify this?
Write Your Friggin’ Book Already™ is amazing as a year-long program, but that’s not what we all need right now. We need something simpler.
Which is why, I’ve decided to take Write Your Friggin’ Book Already down to its core, stripping away the pressure of polishing and publishing your book, and letting us focus on getting you to write your book.
Simplicity = success
Simple. Easy. Loving and supportive. That’s what we’re bringing you.
Write Your Friggin’ Book Already™ is now a six-month program that will take you from idea to readable draft of your book.
Yes, you can still get help polishing and publishing your book when you’re ready. But instead of including it all into one massive year-long program, we’re breaking it down into a digestible 6-month experience.
What we’ve cut:
- Complications – I’ve spent the past month talking to my team and existing WYFBA members to make this process even more simple and easy for you to follow.
- Overwhelm – A year just feels like a lot of time these days, so we’ve cut the program down to six-months to help it feel more doable in your busy life.
- Cost — You’re still getting a premium program, but because we’ve made having a professional editor look at your book as an optional add-on, we’re able to now offer it at a more accessible price.
What you still get:
- Camaraderie, support, and encouragement on the days when writing feels hard.
Cheerleading and group dance parties to celebrate your wins along the way, no matter how small.
- Community writing sprints to hold you accountable to sitting your butt in that chair and doing the darn thing.
- Group coaching and small pod meet-ups to help you overcome obstacles that come your way.
- A proven roadmap to success that has helped 95% of our past WYFBA participants complete a readable draft in six months.
What is now optional:
- Professional editing services
- Beta-reading and group workshopping
- Publishing advice and career support
The same premium support.
With this revamped version of Write Your Friggin’ Book Already™, you’re still getting a premium program, but in a more digestible and accessible format. Because right now, you deserve something simple, easy, and fun.
If you’ve been putting off applying for or enrolling in Write Your Friggin’ Book Already™ because writing a book felt too overwhelming, time-consuming, or cost-prohibitive, I hear you, I got you, and I created this new version just for you.
I am still only offering this program once a year, and applications still close March 5. So enroll now!